OUR VIDEOS GALLERY MEMBER SPONSORSHIP VENDOR SPONSORSHIP

Search:

Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Mudski GU Build Thread

I finally finished the dual carrier. I don’t think I’ll have issues. The rear bracing is wee heavy but we’ll see in two weeks when I head up to QLD then across into Innamincka and then south....
  2. Replies
    Views

Time To Face Reality

Well after 12 wonderful years of owning my bulletproof Patrol, today I waved goodbye to it. I’ll admit it I’m really going to miss it. Although its new home is in Adelaide it’s still in the family...
  3. Replies
    Views

Millweld GU series 1-3 rear bar (new)

I have a brand new rear bar with dual jerry cans and spare tyre swing away. It's raw and sitting in my panel beaters shop all wrapped up unopened. Might be able to arrange painting for an additional...
  4. Cheers mate, see how she all goes plans likely...

Cheers mate, see how she all goes plans likely could change little bit of rain coming Oodnadatta side but moreso Birdsville side so potentially Simmo could be closed. . .
  5. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Driving to work last tuesday I was rear ended by...

Driving to work last tuesday I was rear ended by a truck. Car a write off (Not the Patrol thankfully) And I'm in a fvcking neck brace for 2 to 6 weeks. Two fractured vertebrae in my neck. And many...
  6. Replies
    Views

Find Problems, weak of character! Seek solutions...

Find Problems, weak of character! Seek solutions [emoji736][emoji736][emoji106][emoji106][emoji3590][emoji3590]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. Replies
    Views

IF, conservation is the Big Picture, I’ll happily...

IF, conservation is the Big Picture, I’ll happily put my hand up to Start a NEW Business Venture (much like revenue speed camera contractors) [emoji736][emoji106]
    Trail Cameras positioned throughout...
  8. Replies
    Views

This is what happens when too many people in a...

This is what happens when too many people in a 1st world country on government payments for themselves and their families have again too much time on their hands and can apply serious voting pressure...
  9. There is a lot of confusion and mis-use with wire...

There is a lot of confusion and mis-use with wire gauges and sizes. According to the old standard, 8 SWG is 12.97 mm2, 8 AWG (also B&S) is 8.36 mm2. There is also 8 BWG (not common now) 14.79 mm2....
  10. Nice one also just finished wiring up couple of...

Nice one also just finished wiring up couple of LEDs in the back of the wagon to compliment new rear windows. Certainly won't be struggling to find things in the dark now lol. . . Dropping car off...
  11. Picked up new double swag from Southern Cross...

Picked up new double swag from Southern Cross Canvas just in time. . Getting a bit of rain coming so she's in the yard for a good season. . Fits in the ARB storm bag perfect too...
  12. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Truly might have today found a small piece of my...

Truly might have today found a small piece of my ageing heart that’s been missing [emoji3590] [emoji23]
    Smelling the Blackberry Rose stalks & Sword grass base mowing our lower paddock with a trusty...
  13. Replies
    Views

All good. I found a s/h box from a 2008 low...

All good. I found a s/h box from a 2008 low 100thou on the clock box. George will be doing the r & r for me. Now I'm thinking do I get the Mark 10% overdrive reduction gear now, since I have saved...
  14. Fitted the winch today, runva 13xp that I had on...

Fitted the winch today, runva 13xp that I had on the patrol, all up and working 8801388012
  15. Thread: Anzac day.

by Plasnart
    Replies
    Views

Had a great Anzac Day today. Went down to the...

Had a great Anzac Day today. Went down to the local suburban march which consisted of maybe a dozen returned service men and women, service personnel proxies/family, the Geelong memorial brass...
Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 4