PDA

View Full Version : 4wd nube

moz72
12th March 2012, 07:40 PM
Hi everyone, name is Paul, hope everyone is well, I am new to the 4wd onwers club, I have a 96 gq 4.2efi patrol and am already enjoying some bush time, havent been anywhere serious as it is really just stock at moment, have been up to the mundaring track with my kids found a really awesome mud bowl to play in, they was great, I mainly bought it for beach driving and finding nice quiet places along the coast to throw a line in without the hussle of places like the stupid north mole, like bloody rush hour out there and is not fun anymore, havent been to lancelin yet but hoping for easter for a visit and a fish, just getting to change the oils from back to front, have got my tyre deflators(which I have practiced setting and using) my compressor and all good, just need a fridge and then I think I am nearly set for my daytrips, anyway, thanks for reading seeya

growler2058
12th March 2012, 07:42 PM
Gday Paul welcome aboard mate gotta friendly mob here fulla great info and advice

Maxhead
12th March 2012, 08:05 PM
G'Day Paul, welcome to the forum mate

AB
12th March 2012, 08:11 PM
Welcome to the forum mate, feel free to ask any questions!

Finly Owner
12th March 2012, 09:38 PM
Hi and welcome to Nissans Nut House Paul

Tim

Dhuck
12th March 2012, 09:41 PM
Welcome to the forum mate

LittleJohn
12th March 2012, 09:51 PM
Pauly, im same, i use my Troll for fishin beaches !
aint it awsome?
Welcome bud !

Bigrig
12th March 2012, 10:08 PM
G'day mate and welcome aboard - great people, information and laughs to be found on here, so join in to make the most of it!!!

Enjoy!!

Tweakedoffroad
12th March 2012, 11:06 PM
G'day mate welcome aboard

DX grunt
12th March 2012, 11:13 PM
G'day Paul

Welcome to another Sandgroper.

If you're looking for a local club, try www.westernpatrolclub.com

Take care out there.

Rossco

timbar
12th March 2012, 11:40 PM
G'day Mate - Welcome aboard join in when you are ready and have fun mate plenty to do see and if u have any problems just ask and im sure u will get an answer !! Bucket loads of usefull information here plenty to read so join in meet the great bunch of guys and girls on our wonderful forum !!

You will not be disapointed !!

ENJOY and WELCOME

Tim

Clunk
13th March 2012, 12:40 AM
Gday Paul, welcome aboard mate, good to have another Westy here. Im also member of the Western Patrol club, so pop over to their site if you're interested

taslucas
13th March 2012, 02:04 PM
Hi everyone, name is Paul, hope everyone is well, I am new to the 4wd onwers club, I have a 96 gq 4.2efi patrol and am already enjoying some bush time, havent been anywhere serious as it is really just stock at moment, have been up to the mundaring track with my kids found a really awesome mud bowl to play in, they was great, I mainly bought it for beach driving and finding nice quiet places along the coast to throw a line in without the hussle of places like the stupid north mole, like bloody rush hour out there and is not fun anymore, havent been to lancelin yet but hoping for easter for a visit and a fish, just getting to change the oils from back to front, have got my tyre deflators(which I have practiced setting and using) my compressor and all good, just need a fridge and then I think I am nearly set for my daytrips, anyway, thanks for reading seeya

Gday mate, welcome aboard.