PDA

View Full Version : Hi there

neet_wagon
3rd October 2011, 02:22 PM
Been lurking around the various 4x4 forums around the place over the past week or so.
Decided to settle myself down here.

Currently drive an '04 XR6T, which will be going on carsales within the next week to aid in the purchase of a GU I have my eye on.

Theres a wealth of info on here, and I've been taking it all in (and printing it all out - now have a "big book of knowledge" to stick in the patrol, and have on hand at all times).
Particularily the stuff on safe recovery of vehicles. It is refreshing to see a whole section of the forum dedicated to safety.
Having been involved in a pretty horrific workplace accident - safety is now at the forefront of everything I do, the same appears to be true for most of you too :thumbup:

Cheers guys, look forward to reading many more posts.

Dhuck
3rd October 2011, 02:27 PM
Welcome to the forum mate

Maxhead
3rd October 2011, 02:36 PM
G'Day and welcome to the forum mate, looks like you're enjoying it so join in the have fun

Clunk
3rd October 2011, 03:23 PM
G'day mate and welcome aboard

Bigrig
3rd October 2011, 04:16 PM
G'day mate - Welcome aboard. Great people, information and laughs to be found on the forum, so don't be shy and join to make the most of it. Enjoy!

benkee
3rd October 2011, 04:44 PM
Welcome mate great to see no members..

Sir Roofy
3rd October 2011, 04:50 PM
welcome aboard mate enjoy your stay

katwoman
3rd October 2011, 05:25 PM
Welcome from another xr6 2 Patrol convert...

MudRunnerTD
3rd October 2011, 05:36 PM
Welcome to here mate, good bunch of folk and always willing to lend a hand. Enjoy your stay

Cheers MR

AB
3rd October 2011, 07:41 PM
Welcome to the forum mate, good intro!

Feel free to ask any questions and join in the conversations.

growler2058
3rd October 2011, 09:18 PM
G'day mate welcome aboard, got a good mob here full if good info and advice, glad you found the safe recovery thread, some very useful info there

Finly Owner
3rd October 2011, 10:31 PM
Hi and welcome to Nissans Nut House

Tim

GreaseMonkee
4th October 2011, 12:32 AM
Heya and welcome to the forum mate!

neet_wagon
4th October 2011, 07:07 AM
Cheers guys.

Hanging for someone to buy the XR, just wish people on Carsales would respond to my queries about thier damn Patrols. How do you expect to sell it if you won't answer any questions? Madness.