PDA

View Full Version : Has anybody heard about this?

Russell1974
28th June 2011, 10:16 PM
I no its a bit old but only just got told about this :
http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/breaking-news/dangerous-booby-traps-laid-at-popular-beach-at-fingal-head-in-northern-nsw/story-e6frf7jx-1226078256936
I hope I posted it right

molongmick
28th June 2011, 10:22 PM
That is just shocking. There are some bl##dy idiots out there. It is not the first I have heard of things like this. A few years ago there was some complaints of bike riders on a bush track, they weren't doing anything wrong, but someone thought it was a good idea to put some wire across the track tied to trees at chest level.

What makes these people click?

patch697
28th June 2011, 10:37 PM
Thanks Russ I hadn't seen it yet either.

What mindless eperfight thought that was a good idea?????....... I hope like hell they catch whoever is behind it as that sort if bullsh!t could end up killing someone but I sure that thought never entered there bloody head.

Finly Owner
28th June 2011, 11:30 PM
Years ago when i was a kid, someone put a tree across a footpath (to stop motorbikes riding along it, I believe) but, I didn't know it was there, and I was riding my pushy in the dark, and just caught a glimpse of it under the moonlight, and skidded to a stop with my front wheel against it.

It could have been disastorous.

Bigrig
28th June 2011, 11:51 PM
I gotta tell ya (and those who've met me know I can be somewhat "intense" if pushed), I'd dead set setup camp with night vision cameras etc if my daughter stepped out of my car onto one of these things!! You want to f:ck with the most precious things in my life (my kids), then I'm assuming you've given me full authority to stalk you, catch you, f:ck you up, and then burn your house down ... oh ... and with not one seconds remorse nor concern ...

That sort of thing is beyond a disgrace, and if these clowns doing it think that people will let the law "do it's thing" after watching one of their kids get impaled on a trap, then they're sadly mistaken ... this is where I fully support vigilante action ... swift and with extreme prejudice ...

Rant over - my bloods boiling just thinking about it ...

nowoolies
28th June 2011, 11:56 PM
I gotta tell ya (and those who've met me know I can be somewhat "intense" if pushed), I'd dead set setup camp with night vision cameras etc if my daughter stepped out of my car onto one of these things!! You want to f:ck with the most precious things in my life (my kids), then I'm assuming you've given me full authority to stalk you, catch you, f:ck you up, and then burn your house down ... oh ... and with not one seconds remorse nor concern ...

That sort of thing is beyond a disgrace, and if these clowns doing it think that people will let the law "do it's thing" after watching one of their kids get impaled on a trap, then they're sadly mistaken ... this is where I fully support vigilante action ... swift and with extreme prejudice ...

i`ll back that up as well mate 1000 %
we had something simlar over here at a place up past yanchep
they caught the tosser he got worked over very well pity he could stand up arfter though

gec
29th June 2011, 01:13 AM

And mate I'll tell em you were at my place having a beer

AB
29th June 2011, 09:10 AM
We used to camp at the Rosebud caravan park every year and they had huge tube water slides.

The locals used to put razor blades at the end of the slides stuck on with putty or chewing gum. I remember when I was about 5 and my brother was about 10 and we were always taught to never be the first kids to slide down the slide....Bloody disgusting really!!!

macca
29th June 2011, 09:23 AM
There are some brain dead people in the world and the A wipe that did this is up there with them, trashing a tyre is their aim I'm guessing, but they dont think about people getting out and standing on one of these things once the tyre has been destroyed.
Like you guys have said it makes you so pissed and want to deal wiyh them on a "personal level"
Macca

Pete's GU3
2nd July 2011, 08:19 PM

You bet bigrig...just when you finish fu*king them over and you think they have had enough...thats when i come in and take over...no one needs to know !!!!

hekarewe
17th July 2011, 05:51 PM
heard a bnit about this on the news,,, these things are called punji stakes or a modern version off!!! these were perfected the vietcong and the NVA during the the vietnam war,,,, so i would be looking at either a viet vet or someone who has a lot of interest in the viet war and boody traps used during it just a thought!! and yes if i or any of my family were injuried from one of these i would be out for blood in a big way and i would not think twice about taking the law into my own hands over this.....

this makes the sticker on the side of my patrol all the more important,,,, "STOP THE EXTREME GREENS" and the the "eco warriers terrorists"

hekarewe
17th July 2011, 05:53 PM
You bet bigrig...just when you finish fu*king them over and you think they have had enough...thats when i come in and take over...no one needs to know !!!!

put them in a small room and leave them to me i will bleed them out over a week or so and just keep cutting enough to let them keep bleeding!!!

Sunexim
27th July 2011, 10:24 PM
I no its a bit old but only just got told about this :
http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/breaking-news/dangerous-booby-traps-laid-at-popular-beach-at-fingal-head-in-northern-nsw/story-e6frf7jx-1226078256936
I hope I posted it right
Sorry but this is not currently working for me therefore I am unable to pass any comments!

element88
2nd August 2011, 11:14 AM
Its bloody discraceful that people do these things...I work on fraser and lately some one has been digging trenches in dunes,and bypasses covering it with sticks ,plastic bags and sand...I do tours where the people following are not as expierienced at the driving and this could realy injure or kill some one! I agree with you guys,these people need to be shot with a ball of there own shit.

Random
8th October 2011, 07:01 PM
wow, i can tell you if i was in the same situation, people would turn up on a missing persons list

beansathome
9th October 2011, 01:07 AM
this whole problem came about becaues driving off the dirt track in fingle was banned dick heads decide to take things onto there own hands at put traps out.

if people didnt cut there own tracks and act like dicks driving there wouldnt be so many people against driving there. im not defending the dicks that set the traps. if i saw some 1 planting 1 i would make them stand on it wile i bash the sit outa the tool. but like most problems that 4wd owners get its because if people that dont respect where there driving and wat damage they cause from driving in a unsafe maner because its fun.

my 2c

chester
23rd November 2011, 07:46 PM
And mate I'll tell em you were at my place having a beerWould'nt need to mate if it was me,and most on here because they would'nt be able to talk and would have to eat their food through a straw for the rest of their lives.

Bigrig
23rd November 2011, 07:55 PM
Would'nt need to mate if it was me,and most on here because they would'nt be able to talk and would have to eat their food through a straw for the rest of their lives.

Too right!! The only kind of justice these germs that do that sort of thing understand. Old thread, but still gets the blood flowing - imagine if your kids fell face first onto one playing at the beach ...

I'm shaking ...

BlackOIL
7th April 2012, 12:48 AM
all i can say is welcome to the tweed heads..... it happens all the time, my mate went down the same track last week and copped a puncture

Robo
9th April 2012, 07:23 PM
Mate the world is always going to full of dic# #eads that think they can do as they wish.
And innocent bystanders get hurt, even killed.
But stop and think "we our kids especially " are constantly being told you can do and be anything you want.
So the brain dead take this literally.

I dont even go off the black stuff like you fellers and this total disregard for others and personal property a-palls me as well.
At least if you are carrying a steel bar for your manual winch or something can be explained away.
Or that shovel on the roof rack !. lol.