PDA

View Full Version : Neto forum do have car troubles

supadupaac
4th July 2016, 04:31 PM
Hi all new to site keen to get advise and help on car issues from site and members. Cheers

Woof
4th July 2016, 04:45 PM
In a hurry for the manuals mate, alot more info from our members here than in the manuals, hope that you hang around

supadupaac
4th July 2016, 04:50 PM
thanks I will be hanging around for sure will look at posts and maybe start one on my issue cool ta. long term patrol owner. am stuck in alice springs with no running car though... :Yahoo!:

Woof
4th July 2016, 04:58 PM
thanks I will be hanging around for sure will look at posts and maybe start one on my issue cool ta. long term patrol owner. am stuck in alice springs with no running car though... :Yahoo!:

Bugger no good mate, hope all goes well for you, if you have any questions just ask, I am sure that some of our members may be able to help.
Just don't ask me as I would be no help at all...hahahaha

threedogs
4th July 2016, 04:59 PM
Hi mate if I were you and Im not ,,Id ask first you'll get a better answer for sure.
but for what its worth welcome and enjoy

Touses
4th July 2016, 05:02 PM
Well in that case welcome! Do hang about great info available!

supadupaac
4th July 2016, 05:11 PM
cheers fellows yeh I have a manual at home but didnt bring it, I have created a post to sort my no ecu pwer isuue Mmmm and searching forums. Will be ringing a few patrol nut friends in Perth tonight for help.. ;) Cheers chaps.

4bye4
4th July 2016, 05:21 PM
G'day mate and welcome to the forum.

Woof
4th July 2016, 05:30 PM
cheers fellows yeh I have a manual at home but didnt bring it, I have created a post to sort my no ecu pwer isuue Mmmm and searching forums. Will be ringing a few patrol nut friends in Perth tonight for help.. ;) Cheers chaps.

If you still need the manuals then just welcome another 14 members and all is good, only require 25 posts in total

supadupaac
4th July 2016, 05:35 PM
Sweet doggy. Thanks. a manually will give me something to do tonight and if I can follow the ecu power feed back I may be able to have input at shop tomorrow,

Dhuck
4th July 2016, 07:38 PM
Welcome to the forum mate

MEGOMONSTER
5th July 2016, 06:55 AM
Welcome mate, surely the best forum on the net.
If you need it, you can get it, if you want to know it, just ask it.
If you want to find it, go to the search bar for a universe of information.
Enjoy the sights and sounds of the greatest show on earth.

Bigcol
5th July 2016, 07:44 PM
welcome to the forum mate

Magician
8th July 2016, 10:09 PM
welcome mate

growler2058
20th July 2016, 06:29 PM
G'day welcome aboard mate

Clunk
9th August 2016, 10:02 PM
g'day mate and welcome aboard