PDA

View Full Version : STOLEN CAMPER - Please help

wessa02
18th September 2012, 09:06 PM
Attention everyone. Some scumbag stole our camper trailer today at 11am from the Kuluin area. It is a lifestyle 360 camper and is easily spotted with the bent side piece on the front right hand side of the trailer and a small hole in the tent cover at the rear. Rego of the trailer is 573QUK. We are offering $1000 reward to its return or to the information of its whereabouts. Please share this with everyone and make this go viral, someone knows where it is. feel free to call me 0403 742 271 with any info. thanks We

taslucas
18th September 2012, 09:17 PM
F@#$ing A@#$holes!! That is totally crap mate. I hope you get a good response. Unfortunately im a bit far away to help:(

The last thing (patrol) reported stolen on this forum was found so there is a chance.

NissanGQ4.2
18th September 2012, 09:18 PM
Scum of the earth

Will post it up on our Facebook Page as well for you

Don't like your chances but hope you get it back.

Maxhead
18th September 2012, 09:28 PM
Bloody scum! Hope you get it back soon mate, will be keeping an eye out traveling south from 1770.

........... On the move

NissanGQ4.2
18th September 2012, 09:34 PM
Wes, when you get a chance drop into the introduction thread and tell us a little bit about yourself and you rig

Cheers

Todd

wessa02
18th September 2012, 09:41 PM
thanks guys. sux when you spend your whole life saving for things and some scum bag comes and freely takes stuff away. alot of my hand tools, camping etc are all in there from our recent trip to the cape

will do nissangq

Bloodyaussie
18th September 2012, 10:20 PM
Dont get me started on F%$king thieves but you should post up a little more info on the location... I gather this is in QLD ???????

threedogs
18th September 2012, 10:22 PM
F&%ING c&%# SU%$ing mother F@#$% Whats wrong with the world, hope you get it back ,plus the ball sack who took it.
In only the short time Ive been on this forum there seems to be one thread every week or so when some scum lowlife has stolen or broken into
someones 4x4.

Free PIT BULLS for everyone I say

wildgu6
18th September 2012, 10:23 PM
All of the above, B@r$T@&)$. Should be easy to spot down here mate with QLD plates.
Hope you get it back buddy, looks like a top set up with plenty of memories of your travels.
Good luck

P.S will email the link around too

Clunk
18th September 2012, 10:27 PM
Absolute Rrrrrrrrs holes, hope you get it back safe n sound and soon too mate

Tap till ya can tap no more.....

MEGOMONSTER
19th September 2012, 07:49 PM
Sorry to hear this buddy.
I'm ready to start a vigilante crew, cos all these thefts and break ins are really climbing the crack hole.
And she is my leader.

Sent from the secret chambers of our secret society, on a secret iPhone, with a secret pin code and eye retina scanning from a secret peep hole, just don't tell anyone OK, cos it's secret........

taslucas
19th September 2012, 07:54 PM
Any News mate?

ozzyboy
19th September 2012, 08:01 PM
if, by some chance they decide to head north, i have 24hr traffic control on the bruce h'way for the next 3 weeks near gladstone. all looking out for the number plate

ozz

NissanGQ4.2
19th September 2012, 08:48 PM
if, by some chance they decide to head north, i have 24hr traffic control on the bruce h'way for the next 3 weeks near gladstone. all looking out for the number plate

ozz

Watch out.............. big brother ozzyboy is watching you!

ozzyboy
19th September 2012, 08:49 PM
i saw that !!

NissanGQ4.2
19th September 2012, 08:51 PM
i saw that !!

I think you read my mind as I was typing it, damn that was quick *L*

megatexture
19th September 2012, 09:44 PM
Mate that really sucks i hate hearing stuff like this! Did you have any security on the trailer? Bolted/chained down hitch locked, wheel clamp? Did the cops give any indication if they find stolen trailers often? hope to hear some good new soon!

cowboy78
19th September 2012, 10:39 PM
Sorry to hear about your 360 going missing. Im not sure if you can do this on here but if you can put in the VIN number i will keep an eye out as it just so happens, i work for Lifestyle and do all the servicing of their trailers as well and fit out the new ones. Its easy to slip the # plate off the back but harder to change the vin. If i can help in anyway i will and will let our team know

megatexture
20th September 2012, 01:22 AM
isn’t it possible to re-register it as a home/custom trailer? i think that’s what we had to do with our cruddy 4x6 as it hadn’t had rego for like 12 yrs and had no vin/or maker details on it . i just remember it taking ages and being a real headache to do. hope they catch the b@$t@rds