PDA

View Full Version : When is enuf,enuf ???

MQ MAD
22nd August 2012, 07:25 PM
The minister has spoken
She thinks me havin ,
5 patrols
3 Fords
The odd few other brands (Dont ask)
Coupla motor bikes
2 Quads
2 Ride on mowers
Anything with an engine and goes
Is enuf ???

Is she right ???

I told her, maybe she is lacking her girly fix of the womans weekly ,or new idea and stuff like that
and has too much time to ponder around my junk to comment

Too much ???

macca
22nd August 2012, 07:29 PM
Sounds like she needs a hobby mate. One that gets her right into the junk or well away from it, no half measures.... LOL

Bigrig
22nd August 2012, 07:33 PM
Maybe she was meaning it's time for less vehicles and time for something else instead ... I'm thinking bench grinders, belt sanders, bandsaws, drill press, etc, etc ...

Lmao!!

the ferret
22nd August 2012, 07:55 PM
Just get another Missus............or two!!
Cheers, the ferret.

Sir Roofy
22nd August 2012, 07:56 PM
Dont weaken mate with out stuff youl be in the same boat as the miss,s
go by her the magazines
good luck

Winnie
22nd August 2012, 07:58 PM
No mate I don't think you have enough. You need at least 3 more Patrols and 6 more Fords.

NissanGQ4.2
22nd August 2012, 08:10 PM
I think u need 2 sell the fords and by a 1 holden *LMAO*

Nay mate the missus is wrong, U need a speed boat, fishing boat, Helicopter, Fighter Jet, a few more motor bikes, the list is endless

97_gq_lwb
22nd August 2012, 08:12 PM
Buy a holden for the missus then she will have no spare time to nag you lol

ozzyboy
22nd August 2012, 08:20 PM
i'm afraid she is right. but look at the bright side. If you rid yourself of the fords, u will both be happier !!!

ozz

Steve4wdin
22nd August 2012, 08:28 PM
Maybe buy the love of your life a bucket, spunge and car wash and give her a new hobbie. hahahahahahahahahaha

NissanGQ4.2
22nd August 2012, 09:01 PM
Buy a holden for the missus then she will have no spare time to nag you lol

Very true, she would be to busy enjoying life on the open road, Unlike her current situation in having a ford stuck at home nagging you because the ford can't make it out the driveway

97_gq_lwb
22nd August 2012, 09:05 PM
Very true, she would be to busy enjoying life on the open road, Unlike her current situation in having a ford stuck at home nagging you because the ford can't make it out the driveway
What fantasy world are you living in ? she would spend her life broken down waiting for a tow truck and whinging to holden about what a t#rd they sold her.

NissanGQ4.2
22nd August 2012, 09:23 PM
I live in the nissanpatrol.com.au fantasy world *L*

Lunny
22nd August 2012, 09:55 PM
hitch the d shackle up the chain more close enough to kitchen and laundry so she dont see sheds and yard... thats what i had to do lol

Trollol
22nd August 2012, 10:13 PM
I wish i had all those friggin vehicles lol, I just got a patrol and 3 dirtbikes (Well ones mine and the other 2 belong to the family but i work on the f**kers!!)

2TROLLFAM
22nd August 2012, 10:56 PM
hitch the d shackle up the chain more close enough to kitchen and laundry so she dont see sheds and yard... thats what i had to do lol

Is THAT roight???? Hmmmmm

97_gq_lwb
22nd August 2012, 11:10 PM
That's just wrong.
If you had trained her properly in the first place their would be no need for a chain at all.

Irvs
23rd August 2012, 12:03 AM
Haha I hope your missuses don't share the computer with you lads when you decide to leave this thread open. Would not want to be that guy

MC97GQ
23rd August 2012, 07:22 AM
Haha I hope your missuses don't share the computer with you lads when you decide to leave this thread open. Would not want to be that guy

Yeah,

I love the way they get on the forum saying that stuff, but when they're talking to the missus, it would be "Yes dear. No dear". I know when I'm at home, I WEAR THE PANTS!!!

the missus tells me the style and colour.

Mark

2TROLLFAM
23rd August 2012, 10:17 AM
And dressing in the right style/colour is VERY important ... You boys are so funny/brave when ya in a pack LOL

MQ MAD
23rd August 2012, 10:21 AM
I think u need 2 sell the fords and by a 1 holden *LMAO*

It would be a dark day in hell before ANY GM product comes in this yard ....

nissannewby
23rd August 2012, 02:10 PM
I dont think its enough. You just need a bigger shed so its all packed away nicely :)

NissanGQ4.2
23rd August 2012, 04:44 PM
It would be a dark day in hell before ANY GM product comes in this yard ....

Don't know what the weathers like in QLD, but its dark and a storm is brewin in Sydney, maybe a GM might turn up in your backyard 2night *L*

Fords can't be to good if you need 3 of em just 2 keep one drivable *LMAO*

Warnie
24th August 2012, 12:44 PM
That's enough about both makes of cars, they are both POS's. A Nissan Patrol is the only car you should have in your driveway/backyard.

As per the original post, you only have too much stuff when you decide you have too much stuff, apart from that your fine to keep getting more.