PDA

View Full Version : new to site

brucewaller
30th April 2012, 09:57 AM
Gudday! Bruce is the name, my newest hobby is keeping a 96 GQ Wagon with the 2.8 turbo diesel on the road. Like me she is starting to show wear and tear that requires attention. I am not all that smart when it comes to electrics, but I can work out how to use a multi meter. Background is Fitter and Turner by trade but have been out of it for 24 years flying aeroplanes in PNG and Aust. Wife,
4 Kids, dog, no stickers on the rear window, mortgage.
Townsville now home.
Looking forward to trolling the forums for advice.
Current projects (not in order of priority); Aircon Compressor not kicking in; Timing Belt 2000km away from change; Oil leaking from turbo inlet; just to name a few.

Good car, doesn't owe me anything but can't afford to replace it now, see above re mortgage and kids.
Thanks in advance for advice.

Bigrig
30th April 2012, 09:59 AM
G'day mate and welcome aboard - great people, information and laughs to be found on here, so join in to make the most of it!!!

Post each of the questions up in the relevant sections mate and we'll get cracking in attempting to lend a hand.

Enjoy!!

AB
30th April 2012, 10:05 AM
Welcome to the forum mate, feel free to ask any questions and join in the conversations.

growler2058
30th April 2012, 10:11 AM
G'day Bruce welcome aboard mate gotta friendly mob here fulla great info and advice

Tappin N Crappin

Tweakedoffroad
30th April 2012, 01:32 PM
G'day mate welcome aboard great bunch with some good info and advice here so feel free to jump in and contribute were you can

Maxhead
30th April 2012, 01:50 PM
G'Day and welcome to the forum mate

Dhuck
30th April 2012, 06:33 PM
Welcome to the forum mate

Finly Owner
30th April 2012, 10:22 PM
Hi and welcome to Nissans Nut House Bruce

Tim

rusty_nail
30th April 2012, 10:27 PM
Welcome to the forum pal, enjoy your stay!

Tappin from my coconut with a piece of string not my iPhone. Everyone has one of those

brucewaller
1st May 2012, 03:49 PM
Thanks for the welcome folks. I look forward to aquiring the secret knowledge of my venerable Patrol.

buggazx7r
1st May 2012, 07:04 PM
hi bruce, welcome